I think that any isolated framework likes a person lives in distant island alone, so I plan to write a set of posts about Sculpture and other .NET Technologies.
How Sculpture as Model driven development can be used to model these technologies?
Through this series I will demonstrate my opinion about the integration points.
- Sculpture & Web Service Software Factory.
- Sculpture & LINQ.
- Sculpture & .NET Entity Framework.
- Sculpture & UI.
- Sculpture & Smart Client Software Factory.
- Sculpture & Web Client Software Factory.
- Sculpture & Mobile Client Software Factory.
- Sculpture & Prism.
In the other hand I will post about alternatives code generators as:
- Sculpture VS Repository Factory.
- Sculpture VS Nettiers.
I hope that I have enough time to complete this series in the near future.